Thursday, April 18, 2013

Daily Help

I had spent hours on a particular homework assignment for my graduate class. The assignment was not necessarily challenging, but did require use of a computer program that was really challenging my patience. The software just would not solve the problem; something about my inputs into the program were giving it difficulty. Though I had reached out to my professor and to another student, neither were available or helpful. I was left to figure it out myself.

I offered several prayers during these long hours. Frequently after each prayer, a thought would come into my mind--a suggestion for the next thing to try. After many of these, I finally got the program to work around 10PM, giving me about two hours to complete the assignment (which I was able to do).

I am grateful for the Lord's goodness. He provides strength and help on a daily basis to those who ask for it. We can rely on His mercy in every aspect of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment